Art by Bike
These Art Baskets are a program of RIDE Solutions, the Arts Commission, and Roanoke City Libraries. Students at Raleigh Court and Main Branch were provided with blank baskets and encouraged to let their imaginations run wild. By riding these bikes, you are helping spread the art created by these young people throughout the Roanoke Valley.
A partnership between:
Bike Share Systems in our Service Area
Bikeshare by RIDE Solutions
Take your commute outside with Bikeshare by RIDE Solutions. Powered by Zagster, our growing bikeshare network makes it easy for you to get where you're going by on two wheels.
Find a station
For more information on bike-share station locations, please visit zagster.com/RIDESolutions
- Bikesharing allows you to check out a bike from stations all across the Roanoke Valley, ride as long as you want, and return the bike to a same or different station.
- Accessing bikeshare is easy - simple download the free Zagster app from the App Store or Google Play. Select a membership plan or hourly plan, and follow the instructions to unlock your bike and start riding.
- Visit support.zagster.com for complete instructions and an F.A.Q.
There are two ways to access your bike: through an annual membership or an hourly rate.
- An annual membership is $40 a year and provides unlimited, 1 hour, station to station trips. Additional hours run $3 per hour.
- RIDE Solutions offers a $30 a year student rate to qualifying educational institutions.
- Hourly renters can access the bikes for $3/hour.
- Bikeshare sponsors have access to special promotional membership rates. If your employer or residential property manager is a sponsor, please check to see if you have special member benefits.
- Check your payment options in-app for specifics.
Bikeshare by RIDE Solutions provides bike-level and station-level sponsorship opportunities. Station-level sponsors receive priority station location and access to exclusive membership rates. For information about becoming a sponsor, contact Jeremy Holmes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-424-3334.
How To Videos