RIDE Solutions Guaranteed Ride Home Program provides any registered member a free ride home in the event of an emergency. This commuting “insurance policy” is your assurance you will not get stranded at work. This free program is available for up to twelve (12) free rides a year.
Thank you for exploring your transportation options with RIDE Solutions. RIDE Solutions will reimburse members for qualified Guaranteed Ride Home trips taken with approved providers. To qualify for reimbursement you must:
- Be a RIDE Solutions member. Download the app for iOS or Android, or create and complete your account here.
- Have used and logged an alternative mode trip (carpool, vanpool, transit, bike) to get to work for the day you are requesting the reimbursement.
- Travel from your workplace to home during regular working hours.
- Use an approved provider. Approved providers include any local taxi service, a ridehailing service such as Uber or Lyft, or any transit provider. If you have a question about whether or not a local service qualifies as an approved provider, please contact us.
- Have a qualified emergency. Qualified emergencies include becoming sick at work, carpool driver leaving early/staying late, weather, late shift, sick child, and similar events.
- The start and end of your trip must match the home and work addresses you have on file, and at least one point of that trip must be in the RIDE Solutions service area.
- To request your reimbursement, complete the form below. Be sure to submit a receipt that includes the start and end address of the trip. The addresses must match the home and work addresses registered in your RIDE Solutions account. Photographs or screen shots of physical or digital receipts are fine.
- RIDE Solutions processes all reimbursement requests within 45 days of the request.