Find Your Workout
January 21 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
On a loop ride from Deschutes Brewery’s Roanoke Tasting Room through the SW Wasena neighborhood and back downtown, we will experience a range of activities to help find the right workout for YOU. For those interested, the route can be found here (https://www.strava.com/routes/22838148).
Come ride, work out, and enjoy some tasty new brews from Deschutes Brewery!
- 5:00pm – Registration (at Deschutes Brewery)
- 5:30pm – Hustle/Haven guides light Yoga/Stretching
- 6:00pm – Ride leaves for Wasena
- 6:15pm – 1 hour FREE Instruction/Climb at River Rock Climbing, followed by beers at Wasena City Tap Room. Healthy food pairings will also be available for purchase.
- 7:15pm – Ride leaves for Downshift – Hand Crafted Bikes & Brews
- 7:30pm – Shopping/Beers/Discount coupons
- 8:00pm – Ride leaves for Deschutes
- 8:15pm – Back at Deschutes for beers, additional workout with Hustle Haven, introducing rhythm based cycling!
- 9:00pm – Tasting Room closes.
Please RSVP on this event page.
Event participation is FREE. All purchases during the event are each riders individual responsibility.
All riders will get a FREE bike light courtesy of RIDE Solutions.
To help provide you the maximum amount of time at each stop, please fill out a River Rock climbing waiver prior to the event day: https://riverrockclimbing.com/visitor-agreement/.
NOTE: There is a Zagster bikeshare station at the start/finish point for anyone that does not own a bike but still wants to participate in the event!